Thursday, May 6, 2010

For the Love of All Things Brainiac

Anyone who has read the Legion of Superheroes knows about Brainiac Five.

One of the most stead fast members of the Legion, Brainiac Five has been around since Adventure Comics 276 (1961) and even back then he was getting peoples attention. The great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson of the original Brainiac, he has spent most of his life trying to get away from his ancestor's evil legacy and some times not succeeding.

Since I first encountered the Legion I couldn't help but fall for this little brain myself, and it will be my job to help in form you of the coming and goings of the character. Past and present, along with the future. I will try to help keep you inform of whats going on in the world of the Legion as well, since it is his team, and also keep track of the other members of the Dox family.

So watch the skies... more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment